No, this is is not allowed since the insurance does not cover this. You will be fully responsible for all the damage incase there is an accident.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive the rented car on a race track?
- Am I fully covered incase there is an accident?
- I need to rent a car for a couple of hours, is that fine?
- I do not have a credit card, can I rent a car?
- I am a visitor, is my driving license accepted?
- What is not covered by CDW?
- What is the benefit of CDW?
- What is your insurance policy?
- How much free mileage is allowed in a rental?
- What (documents) is required to rent a car?