The insurance coverage is comprehensive insurance. That is, incase of accident if its not the hirer's fault on police report, the hirer does not pay anything, but incase of the hirer’s fault on police report hirer is liable to pay excess amount i.e AED 5000 in sedan cars or upto AED 15,000 in Sports car. Incase of small scratch or damage, the estimate from the garage of the damage as well the rental charges for the number of days the car is in garage, has to be cleared by the hirer if it was due to the hirer's mistake. Should you require any assistance or clarification please contact us anytime.
Articles in this section
- Can I drive the rented car on a race track?
- Am I fully covered incase there is an accident?
- I need to rent a car for a couple of hours, is that fine?
- I do not have a credit card, can I rent a car?
- I am a visitor, is my driving license accepted?
- What is not covered by CDW?
- What is the benefit of CDW?
- What is your insurance policy?
- How much free mileage is allowed in a rental?
- What (documents) is required to rent a car?